- You must be in the third through twelfth grade
- If you are under 7, your parent must remain with you
- If you are under 12, NHS requires your parent must remain in the library
- You must bring assignment, textbooks, calculators, pencils, and any other materials you need
Program Date: Wednedsay, June 9 from 7:00-8:00PM
- bug repellent wipes, any size or brand
- new, unused pencils
At the Henry Ford Centennial Library in Dearborn June 12-13 there's going to be tons of guests, like David Peterson (creator of Mouse Guard) and Raina Telgemeier (creator of Smile) and tons of cool, free programs about comics over the span of two days! Check out how to register.
In Grammar All Stars, sports announcer Buzz Star meets children athletes who help him better understand parts of speech. Who knew tennis had anything to do with conjunctions? Or Surfing with Compounds? Or golf and adverbs? Or football and nouns? Examples of the part of speech highlighted in the book appear in bold text to help kids understand the context in which these types of words are used. Each book also includes a related practice activity (with answers) to help reinforce the concepts expressed in the book.
- Want to know when we're open or how to get here? Press 2
- Need to talk to someone at Checkout about your account or to renew? Press 3
- Have a question for an Adult Department librarian or about an Adult Department program? Press 4
- Same thing, only for the Children's Department? Press 5
- Want to book the library's Community Room or get information from our Business Office? Press 6
- Need to get information about the Friends of the Library or their used book shop, Secondhand Prose? Press 7
- Want to speak to that certain someone whose extension you've forgotten? Press # for the staff directory
Get some basics at the Pickleball Lessons Blog.