- You must be in 3rd through 12th grade
- If you're under 12, your parent must remain in the library
- You must bring the assignment and any other needed materials
Days and Times
- Monday from 6:00-8:00 PM by the East Wing
- Tuesday from 6:00-8:00 PM by the East Wing
- Thursday from 6:00-8:00 PM by the East Wing
There will be no tutoring during school closures, library closures, and snow days.
[LEGO House by Mark Nicolson is licensed under CC BY 2.0]
[Vrksasana – postura del árbol / Amineko Yoga by ((carola)) is licensed under CC BY-NC-SA 2.0]
Hey kids. Boy. Librarians sure like bears. They find them everywhere. Miss Ruth found one of my cousins at the Paradise Inn at Mt. Rainier National Park, Washington. Have you ever been to a National Park? They are all over the country and have some of the prettiest scenery. And you might just see some wild animals (like bears!) in their natural habitat. What makes Mt Rainier so special is that this beautiful mountain is actually a volcano! It hasn't erupted in a few thousand years though, so you don't have to be afraid if you visit. And it's so tall, you can actually see snow and glaciers on top, even in the summertime. Whoa, that's tall. As you can see, my cousin is in charge of the mail that all the tourists send home to their friends and family. I like mail too. That's a hint, in case you didn't pick up on it. I'd love to hear from you!
[sara_jan-2006-family by Cambodia4kids.org Beth Kanter is licensed under CC BY 2.0]
- Use your own LEGO, Duplo, Megablocks or other LEGO compatible plastic brick.
- Entries must be your own creation, not a LEGO designed kit, project found online/in a book or magazine.
- Your creation must fit on one 10" by 10" LEGO baseplate. Your completed project may be no taller than 2 feet tall.
- Participants must register to ensure a space for display. One entry per registrant.
- Entries may be submitted by a team of up to 3 builders. Team entries should be registered under the name of the oldest participant. They will be judged in that age division. If you choose to submit a project as a team you will not be able to also submit an individual creation.
- Please provide a sign/label with your first name and age, the title of your project, and a short description highlighting what makes your "Dream Home" special. This will help voters make their decisions.
- Participants can begin to drop off projects on Monday, September 23rd at 9:00AM.
Please bring the entire family for an amazing afternoon of memorable music on Saturday, September 21 at 3:00 PM in our Community Room.