Olive Kitteridge by Elizabeth Strout — Olive Kitteridge, a retired schoolteacher, deplores the changes in her little town and in the world at large, but she doesn't always recognize the changes in those around her: a lounge musician haunted by a past romance... a former student who has lost the will to live... Olive's own adult child, who feels tyrannized by her irrational sensitivities... and Henry, who finds his loyalty to his marriage both a blessing and a curse.
- Sambhramācyā lāṭā by Ratnākara Matakarī
- Prādhyāpaka vāīkarāñcī kathā : jhapāṭalelyā eka vāstūcī bhayakathā by Nārāyaṇa Dhārapa
- Kālindī by Jagannātha Kuṇṭe
Some signs to look for are:
- Name calling or put downs
- Keeping a partner from contacting their family or friends
- Controling of finances - job - vehicle
- Forced sexual activity
- Actual physical harm
Stop the cycle of violence with FirstStep's 24-hr toll free help line 1-888-453-5900
Come join us at CPL for the FirstStep Domestic Violence Awareness program on October 29th at 2PM in the purple room. No registration is required.