- Earth Week Mural Art Creation — Sunday, April 18, 1:00-3:00PM
- Recycled Crafts — Tuesday, April 20, 5:00-5:45PM
- How to Become a Master Gardener — Tuesday, April 20, 7:00-8:30PM
- A Michivore Life — Wednesday, April 21, 7:00-8:30PM
- Energy Alternatives — Thursday, April 22, 7:00-8:30PM
- Scrapbox Fun! — Friday, April 23, 10:00-11:00AM
Present: K. Schulz, M. Siegrist, C. Van Auken, J. Fausone
Absent: G. Snow, D. Turner
The anthologist by Nicholson Baker
Collected poems by Donald Justice
Swedish knits : classic and modern designs in the Scandinavian tradition by Paula Hammerskog and Eva Wincent; photos by Rikard Westman
This book has the usual introduction to the basics of knitting, but also includes more detailed information on garment construction and a number of advanced techniques. It also has a great section on what to do when something goes wrong - your cable twists the wrong way, something turns out too large or too small, and other common problems. There is also quite a bit of info on interpreting patterns and on making your own. Finally, the sweater patterns are beautiful. This book is a treasure trove of information for knitters.
Did you know many of your favorite authors are available in Large Print? Their latest book could be on the shelf and available right now. In addition to being easy on the eyes, or perhaps because Large Print is easier on the eyes, readers of Large Print books comment how quickly they read can read a book...
Her Mother's Hope by Francine Rivers